- 29 Aug 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 29 Aug 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
This page details every step you need to take to implement the G2 + 6sense integration.
Before getting started
Verify your product access
To activate this integration, you will connect your my.G2 user account to your organization's 6sense environment. 6sense only receives G2 Buyer Intent data for the products you can access in my.G2. For this reason, you must verify that the my.G2 account you use to activate this integration can access all of your organization’s G2-listed products.
To verify the products you can access:
- Go to my.G2.
- Open the product dropdown at the top of the page to reveal your my.G2 product access.
- Confirm that your user account can access the necessary G2-listed products. If your my.G2 user account cannot access all of your organization’s products that receive Buyer Intent, please connect a different account, or ask a user in your organization with access to the missing product to invite you.
Confirm your G2 subscription
G2 collects Buyer Intent data at the product level. To receive Buyer Intent signals, each of the products connected to this integration must be subscribed to G2's Pro plan or higher.
To find your current plan:
- Go to my.G2, then Account > Upgrade.
- Your product’s plan is highlighted by a CURRENT PLAN banner. Refer to the Buyer Intent section of this table to confirm the signals your product receives.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each of your products connected to this integration.
If you are interested in receiving more Buyer Intent signals than your current plan offers, please contact your G2 representative.
1. Set the integration status
To set your G2 + 6sense integration status:
- Go to my.G2, then Integrations > Integration Hub.
- Select the 6sense ABM platform tile.
- Set the Turn on integration slider to Active.
2. Enable G2 Buyer Intent data for 6sense
To enable the flow of G2 Buyer Intent data to 6sense:
- Log in to 6sense, then select the gear icon in the lower-left corner to access your account settings.
- In the DATA SETTINGS section, select G2.
- Select Sign in to G2.com and enter your my.G2 log-in credentials. Review the access permissions provided to 6sense for this integration and select Allow Access.
- After succesful authentication, a message appears to confirm the G2 + 6sense integration status.
G2 Buyer Intent data from the last 60 days will be delivered to your 6sense environment within 72 hours of implementing the integration. G2 delivers new Buyer Intent data to 6sense every Sunday.