- 13 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Insert a G2 badge in a HubSpot website page or landing page
- Updated on 13 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
G2’s badges enable you to display the awards that your product has earned based on G2 reviews. Decorate your website pages and landing pages with badges to establish your product’s leadership among G2 users.
If using the embed code option, each badge also leads users to your G2 product profile page when selected by users.
Unlike the Star Rating Widget and Grid Widget, G2’s badges are typically awarded to products on a seasonal basis. When possible, your organization should update HubSpot website pages and landing page with the most recently earned G2 badges.
To place a G2 badge in a HubSpot website page or landing page, complete the following steps:
- Go to my.G2.com and log in.
- Go to the Marketing Content > G2 Badges tab.
- Find the badge that you want to use and select Select Category for it. Then, select Copy embed.
- You can also select the PNG or SVG options to download an image of the badge instead. These options can be uploaded to a HubSpot page if you prefer that the badge is not interactive.
- Go to your HubSpot environment, and then select Marketing > Website > Website Pages or Marketing > Landing Pages.
- Select Create > Website page or Landing page.
- Select a template.
- Enter a name for your page and select Create page.
- In the left-hand side bar of the page builder, select and drag the Rich Text module into the page. Or you can choose to edit an existing Rich Text module already placed in the page.
- Select the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the module to edit it.
- Select Edit in expanded view.
- In the editor, select Insert > Embed.
- Paste in the embed code from step 3. The preview should display your chosen G2 badge. Select Insert.
- Move the G2 Badge around the Rich Text module as needed.
- Navigate back to the page builder and select Apply changes in the left-hand side bar.
- Select Settings and enter a page title to proceed.
- Select Preview to review the page and the Grid Widget’s placement, and then select Publish to continue with the publishing process.
The page should now be published with your G2 badge included.