- 13 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Insert a G2 Grid Widget in a HubSpot website page or landing page
- Updated on 13 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
G2’s Grid Widget shows your product’s ranking in relation to products in the same category. This widget can be used in competitor-focused website pages and landing pages that highlight these rankings to show that your product is considered a leader in a product category by G2 reviewers.
To place a G2 Grid Widget in a HubSpot website page or landing page, complete the following steps:
- Go to my.G2.com and log in.
- Go to the Marketing Content > Widgets > Grid Widget tab.
- Find the Grid Widget you want to use and select the pencil icon for it.
- In the Customize your G2 Grid pop-up, select options from the Size and Segment drop-downs, and select the Show Border check box to determine whether a border will be placed around the Grid. The size options determine how large the Grid will be, which can impact the widget’s placement in your email.
- With the options in step 4 in place, select Copy embed code.
- Go to your HubSpot environment, and then select Marketing > Website > Website Pages or Marketing > Landing Pages.
- Select Create > Website page or Landing page.
- Select a template.
- Enter a name for your page and select Create page.
- In the left-hand side bar of the page builder, select and drag the Rich Text module into the page. Or you can choose to edit an existing Rich Text module already placed in the page.
- Select the pencil icon in the top-right corner of the module to edit it.
- Select Edit in expanded view.
- In the editor, select Insert > Embed.
- Paste in the embed code from step 3. The preview should display your chosen Grid Widget. Select Insert.
- Move the Grid Widget around the Rich Text module as needed.
- Navigate back to the page builder and select Apply changes in the left-hand side bar.
- Select Settings and enter a page title to proceed.
- Select Preview to review the page and the Grid Widget’s placement, and then select Publish to continue with the publishing process.
The page should now be published with your Grid Widget included.