- 10 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 10 Mar 2022
- 1 Minute to read
The screenshots section of your product profile shows buyers how your product works and helps them visualize using key product features.
Up to six images can be uploaded to this section. Each image must be smaller than 5MB, and be one of the following support file types: .jpg, .png, or .gif.
If you upload an animated .gif, buyers can only see the animated version when they open the file.
Do not upload images that include proprietary product details or sensitive customer information. Your organization is responsible for any inappropriate screenshots that are featured in your product profile.
Add screenshots to your product profile
To upload images to your the screenshots section of your product profile, complete the following steps:
- In the my.G2 Screenshots tab, select Add screenshot.
- In the new Screenshots element, select Upload screenshot file and choose a supported image from your local machine. If the image is larger than 5MB, an error message informs you to upload a smaller file.
- Enter a Title and Description for the image. This information is available to buyers when they open your files.
- Repeat steps 1-3 up to six times to upload all your images.
- Select Save.
- Go to your product profile page on G2.com and confirm that the images have been uploaded, and that the title and description are correct when opening the files.
To delete images uploaded to the Screenshots section, select the trash can icon for the image. You can also drag-and-drop each of the images to rearrange the order they appear to buyers.
By default, the screenshots you upload to your product profile are made available in marketplaces that contractually syndicate G2's content. Content syndication saves you the time of maintaining product profiles in other marketplaces by enabling buyers to interact with the content that you have already uploaded to G2.
Any time you upload a new screenshot for your G2 product profile, the content will update on non-G2 marketplaces within 30 days.
If you want to remove your screenshots from non-G2 marketplaces, uncheck the content syndication permissions checkbox and then select Save. It can take up to 30 days for your content to be removed.