- 21 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Values & Ethics
- Updated on 21 Sep 2021
- 1 Minute to read
The Values & Ethics section of your product profile is where you can highlight your organization’s guiding values for buyers. Adding information about your organization's values to your G2 product profile pages enables buyers to have more agency in their decisions and ensure their values align with the vendors they are purchasing products from.
Ethics and values information is applied at the vendor level.
For organizations with multiple products, adding values to one product in my.G2 also adds the same information to G2 product profile pages across your organization. Do not enter values for your products if the values are not shared across all of your products.
How to add values and ethics to your product profile
To add your organization’s ethics and values to your G2 product profile page, complete the following steps:
- Go to Product Profile > Ethics & Values in my.G2.
- Enter a name and description for the value.
- Select Add value to add another value.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more values. You can add a maximum of ten values.
- (Optional) Enter information in the Values & Ethics Summary section. This space can be used to briefly summarize and provide context to the individual values and ethics you list.
- Select Save.
Once your values have been added and saved, the G2 profile pages for products across your organization should update immediately with the information.
Example: G2's values
As an example of how ethics and values can be presented to buyers, G2 highlights its own PEAK values across its product profile pages.
- Value names: These entries are short and memorable.
- Value descriptions: This information explains each value to buyers.
- Values & Ethics summary: G2 uses the PEAK acronym to tie together its individual values and explain its commitment to upholding those values for all stakeholders.