- 22 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Marketo emails with G2 marketing content
- Updated on 22 Jul 2021
- 1 Minute to read
This functionality is not directly tied to the G2 Marketo integration. If your organization has a G2 plan and Marketo, this information is useful even without completing the Marketo integration.
You can use G2 badges to populate Marketo emails. G2’s badges enable you to display the awards that your product has earned based on G2 reviews.
Decorate sales and marketing email campaigns with badges to establish your product’s leadership among G2 users.
G2’s badges are awarded through the year. When possible, your organization should update Marketo emails with the most recently earned G2 badges.
To place a G2 badge in a Marketo email, complete the following steps:
- Go to my.G2.com and log in.
- Go to the Marketing Content > G2 Badges tab.
- Find the badge that you want to use and select Select Category for it. Then, select either PNG or SVG to download an image of the badge. Change the file name for the image to remove any special characters.
- Go to your Marketo instance, and then select Design Studio.
- Select New > New Email.
- Enter a name for the email and choose a template. Then, select Create.
- Select the Modules tab, and then select and drag the Image module to the email canvas.
- Select the Content tab. Choose the settings icon for your image, and then select Edit.
- Select My Computer and then Browse. Choose the image file you saved to your local machine in step 3.
- Select Insert or Swap to upload the image.
- Select Preview and then Send Sample. Ensure that the layout of the email with the G2 badge is correct.
- Return to the email editor and enter a Subject line for the email.
- Select Email Actions > Approve and Close to make the email available for use.
The email should now be available to send as part of Marketo smart campaigns.