- 09 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 09 May 2022
- 1 Minute to read
HubSpot lists are often used in segmentation, account-based marketing, lead qualification, and nurture campaigns. With the G2 Buyer Intent + HubSpot integration, you can create and use lists based on specific Buyer Intent signals.
For example, you can create a list that identifies buyers or current customers who are directly comparing your product to a competitor on G2. You can then send this list a targeted email campaign that specifically highlights your strengths relative to your competitor.
After learning about lists, refer to the HubSpot emails with G2 marketing content documentation to learn how you can enhance your email campaigns with G2 Badges and other marketing content.
Active vs. static lists
Active lists constantly update to add new companies or contacts that meet your filter criteria. You can use active lists with G2 Buyer Intent data to incorporate new companies into recurring email campaigns.
Static lists are generated at the time of creation and do not update based on new data. You can use static lists to target specific companies with a one-time email campaign based on Buyer Intent signals.
For more information on the differences between active and static lists, refer to HubSpot’s Differences between saved views, active lists, and static lists documentation.
For more information on leveraging HubSpot lists, refer to HubSpot's Lists documentation.
G2 offers several examples demonstrating how to create HubSpot lists with G2 Buyer Intent data. You can create lists that exactly match the examples, combine examples into a single list, or use the examples as inspiration for your own custom lists.
G2 does not directly support building individual HubSpot lists for customers beyond these included examples. Refer to the Filter and identify G2 Buyer Intent signals documentation for more information about G2 filters in HubSpot, which can be used as list criteria.
- Companies with recent G2 Buyer Intent data
- Companies with G2 Buyer Intent data and no contacts
- Companies that have viewed your G2 product profile page recently
- Companies making direct product comparisons recently
- Companies assessing product alternatives recently
- Companies researching your product category recently
- Companies with a buyer from a specific location
- Associated companies with several recent G2 Buyer Intent signals
- Associated companies with multiple G2 visitors
- Associated companies making direct product comparisons recently
- Associated companies assessing product alternatives recently
- Associated companies researching your product category recently